Skip to content
- Publication of relevant contents (original texts and translations, videos, images, etc.) about old style karate.
- Research projects, teaching and promotion of old-style karate, with participation of multiple old-style karate enthusiasts in the global community.
- Seminars on old-style karate, focusing on the knowledge of the basics and original techniques of karate, and the true meaning of the kata – with emphasis on the application as a personal preservation system.
- Okinawa karate classes, old style (aimed at preserving life – health and personal defense), at the Muidokan Karate Kenkyukai dojo, in Brasilia / DF (Brazil).
- Friendly meeting environment for practitioners and karate enthusiasts who seek to know art deeply and realistically – regardless of style or organization, and with respect among all involved.